For Drafters, these are the numbers from every draft completed. For Draftkings, these are the numbers from the drafts that Spikeweek has access to.
- The Draft Rate Tab shows how often a player was drafted (percentage of drafts they were taken in and actual ownership). If a player is not listed, they were drafted in every draft or not at all. When searching for the draft rate for players in combo with a specific player, the draft rate indicates what percentage of the time each player was selected on the same team as the chosen player
- The Combo Tab shows the percentage of drafts and the total percentage of teams that two people were drafted together. Any combo that was taken in fewer than 4% of contests does not show, and it is only showing combos of players with that was drafted at pick 144 or earlier.
- The QB Stacks Tab shows the percentage of time that a QB was taken with a certain player, or taken Naked
- The QB Double Stacks Tab shows the percentage of time that a QB was taken with two specific players
- The first three round combos show the most popular combos drafted in ruonds 1-3. Any combo that was taken in less than 1% of drafts is not shown.
- The Average Draft Capital tab shows the average draft capital spent on each position.
- The roster numbers tab shows the most common builds by positional allocation.
- The number of player by position tab shows the amount of times a team ended with a certain number of players from each position.